Saturday, December 26, 2009

Your father will be pacing the floor...


Whenever I hear Baby iIt's Cold outside I'm reminded of one of my favorite childhood movies "Neptunes Daughter" starring Esther Williams and the Red Skeleton. I used to own it but I don't know what happened to it. The original appearence of this song as a hit was in this movie, but there have been so many versions of it over the years. I think it's a pretty song.



Heres Betty Garret and Red Skeleton performing their half of the song, I can't find the version with Esther Williams. I love the elegance and comedy in this scene.


I'm quite sure what to do with the new year yet, I have some things that I want to accomplish, but I mostly want this year to be a happy one. I want to make more crafts, learn to sew clothing, find a job that is fulfilling, and right now, I just want to play in the snow that is still falling steadily! Last night was the best for catching snowflakes, a nice backlit porch light helped a bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment