Monday, February 15, 2010

Color Monday Valentines (Little Pink houses for you and me)

As an ode to Valentines day I've searched for some inspirational pictures of love, hearts, and sweets. I was listening to John Mellencamp on the radio, the song Little Pink houses, and felt inspired to find some images. This top photo of this cottage is one of my favorites. I hope you had a wonderful valentines day. I made a bunch of hand carved stamp valentines, and made a fun Birthday gift for my mom who's special day is coming up in a few days. I was pretty tired all day due to late night dinner parties and music having, so it was pretty un eventful. I did however receive some lovely shelves, chocolate, and a couple of books. As usual, a bunch of photos from weheartit. com are involved unless otherwise stated. Enjoy the imagery!





2 comments:

  1. my favorites are the top 4 photos...i would like to live in that tiny pink cottage. Thankyou for the birthday gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great photos - I love the typewriter and the blue tights!

    ReplyDelete