Monday, February 22, 2010

These are a Few of my Favorite things!

My number one favorite thing is watching the winter Olympics. I've been addicted to watching them summer and winter since I was a little kid, I think it's the coolest couple weeks in sports, I don't really watch a lot of sports on television except for cycling races and the Olympics so when they come around, it's mighty exciting in this household.

This photo. I makes me want to hang on farm fences and hay wagons and let the clouds roll by.


I LOVE Nutella...probably too much. spoonfuls are the preferred method of consumption
Hot Chip. Just go and dance.

2 comments:

  1. These are great favorite things! I love that second photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! Of course I admire Apolo...who else?! Hanging from fences...that is you!!

    ReplyDelete