Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Thread Nests and a little Peek

(my heart pincushion gettin some serious use today)

Hello all,
I spent a lot of time sewing today, I'm so excited to finally be persuing my goal of having an etsy shop in the next couple of months. I've wanted to sell some of my handmade wares for a long time but haven't been quite sure how to approach it, but now, thanks in a large part to the Indie Business class, I'm creating goals and moving forward. I'm going to be creating tote bags, some knitted items, big mixed media collages, and hopefully some other surprises. Here is a little sneak peek...


If you live where the weather is fine this week, I hope you get out and enjoy it. The daffodils are blooming here, the tomatoe seedlings are coming up in their little soil blocks, and it seems that spring has really arrived. I'll be outside all day tomorrow, painting a house yellow, have a good one!

1 comment:

  1. I am loving the knit love haning in the trees!

    ReplyDelete