Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The V Dub

I had to smile today when I was invited to a big VW rally next weekend. A fellow v dub driver told me about it. I think when you have an oldy but a goody of a car, and you wave to vintage plate drivers, and give full on salutes to other rabbit drivers you are officially in the club. I'm not in too many camps, but I think I'm in this one. People who drive them understand the care and attention and number of breakdowns that must be endured. That must be what binds us together. The triumph of still rolling down the road.
I'll have to get you a real picture of her, the car otherwise known as "the Agen" "the Beanpod" and the "Leaky SOB"...Though whenever I call her that she stops running, so it's best to not jinx it and keep her going.

2 comments:

  1. i like the names of your car!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love VW busses....I sooooo want one : )

    Abby from Indie Biz 2.0 class

    ReplyDelete