Friday, January 14, 2011

A Good Trudge

A wonderful friend has reminded me that we all have our unique gifts and talents to share with the world. I have always firmly believed this, and try to act on it, but sometimes it is difficult to wade up stream through the mire of self imposed doubt in ones ability to succeed. Through trudging methodically by snowshoe through the woods and the wind, I feel myself renewed in spirit and purpose. We all have so much to offer to the world, the earth, and to each other, and to do anything other than working towards that goal of full offering, is to deter yourself further and further from what it means to be alive! So thanks for the reminder, and for the firm steps made into fluffy snow, furthering my path forward, furthering my resolution to live big in the world!

1 comment:

  1. ah, i love a good trudge. and this...

    "to do anything other than working towards that goal of full offering, is to deter yourself further and further from what it means to be alive!"

    YES!!!

    ReplyDelete