Thursday, February 26, 2009

Valentines Update (or I love Valentines day and had to post over a week late))

This is a card I made with a big red love balloon!


A Pizza that we made, sadly this one didn't come out heart shaped like they normally do.
A beautiful pair of warm pink mitts made out of Manos lovingly made by my mom.

This photo of the red printed helmet I traced from a book I was given a while ago called "Faeries" it has beautiful images of faeries and elves, dwarves and every kind of magical creature you could imagine. This is a screen print that I did for Truckman for Valentines day of the helmet of the Irish king of faeries

These chocolates that I devoured with no shame.








1 comment:

  1. I love the card! I always think I'm going to sew a card but, never remember to...thanks for the reminder. Nice Pizza creation and of course the silkscreen is amazing...alot of work i know!

    ReplyDelete