Monday, December 6, 2010

After the Show when the lights go down...


I had such a wonderful time at the Indie Craft Extravaganza yesterday at The Space. I've been working so hard to get all of my products, packaging and display booth ready I haven't had much time to post on my blog. If you're reading this because you took a card or met me at my booth yesterday, welcome, and thanks so much! Drop me a line if you feel like saying hello.

As my first craft show experience as a seller and not just an attendee I was really impressed with the turn out of the crowd and vendors, and also the quality of the workmanship that people put into there goods. I feel like I walked away with some new friends, some good feedback on my products and booth and a bunch of great resources. My neighbor seller, Treasures of the Moon bought a bag from me, and I bartered an amazing fabric cuff with Magaly Ohika.
I worked so hard to get everything done for the fair, but walking away with some products left over, I'm now moving on to the next goal of getting my bags in a local antique shop and
food co-op.
I'll be posting pictures later on of the craft fair and of my booth, and everyone cloaked in pretty lights and christmas music!

No comments:

Post a Comment