Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas in the Sticks


The holiday festivities have kicked into high gear around these parts. I've spent the day today finishing a knit garment for a Christmas gift, baking sugar cookies, and decorating a huge tree that required a ladder to reach the top! We're expecting our first snowy messy weather day tomorrow and it's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas out here in the sticks!

I'm excited I've really been getting to do a lot of work on projects that needed doing for presents, and also for Brown Boot Salvage. I had some help in getting a beautiful wooden stand for my bags made, so that I could bring them to a local retail shop that sells things at Christmas time. Though I don't have a picture of it yet, I'm really proud of how my garlands and bags look hanging there on a real rack in a real store.
More on my recent projects soon, one of which includes a pink silk elf hat complete with pom pom and magical bird adornment...

No comments:

Post a Comment