Sunday, January 31, 2010

Grey Color Monday



This weeks theme is the color grey. I'm finding this weekly color exercise to be a real treat, it makes me take note much more easily of the chosen color for that week, much more observant, and like all things, when you are more observant of something, it is drawn to you more frequently. All photos are from Weheartit.com unless otherwise noted. This is a collection of photos and objects that I've found for your pleasure this week.
This morning is a pretty grey looking morning outside so I think this is appropriate!


Burlap lamp by kamlam lamp company on etsy

Grey scarf by twin love designs
Grey owl from flickr
Photo by daioni on flickr
Outfit by Elsita on flickr
Luggage case by NinteenOthree on esty
this mansion has a long story to tell
this picture makes me want a kitten so badly!
M.C Escher I love his artwork
sleep
I want to wear every one of these ruffles




No comments:

Post a Comment