Thursday, January 28, 2010

Woodland yarn flowers in the flowing snow


I love this dress from modcloth. I think this site is an oldy but a goody for a lot of people but it's fairly new to me, it's fun to look at.




And here we have another Style School installment. These are little balls of yarn, put in pretty milk glass vases. I acquired the two front little ones at an antique store a couple of weeks ago, and the other two taller ones at the thrift store. I went out in the snow to gather catalpa tree branches for the stems.
This was a relaxing project because earlier I had one of the worst driving experiences I've ever had. White out snow, black ice underneath a slick couple of inches of snow. A twenty minute drive turned into an hour and twenty minute one. I was gripping the wheel even after I'd come in the house and had dinner! So needless to say, I'm happy that's over with.

Here are couple of yesterdays salvation army trip...
I love the color of the green necklace that I found, and this sweet little cardigan. In the right side of the picture you can see a tie (one of 3) that I found for an upcoming style school project.






No comments:

Post a Comment